Grid-tie Inverter test
Below are listed the types of grid-connect inverter tests:
2. DC component injection
3. Harmonics and waveform distortion
4. Power factor
5. Reactive power injection/demand
6. Over/under voltage
7. Over/under frequency
8. Active power control under over frequency
10. Out-of-phase reclosing
11. Active power modulation
12. Reactive power modulation
13. GCPV disconnection
14. Undervoltage supportability requirements due to grid faults
16. Protection against polarity inversion
18. Anti-islanding protection
The tests 1 to 14 are developed according to ABNT NBR PN 03:082.01-001 and PN 03:082.01-003 standards
The test 18 is developed according to ABNT NBR IEC 62116 standard.
The register of the product in INMETRO expires in 1 (one) year. The company must perform new tests in a laboratory accredited by INMETRO every year to keep the labeling of a particular model.
The report emitted by the laboratory accredited by INMETRO also expires in 1 (one) year. It is recommended that the company registers the product in INMETRO’s ORQUESTRA systems immediately after receiving the test report.